Don’t sit in seat 29E. What kind of plane? Beats me. But it’s run by Continental, and one man put together an exquisite paper-napkin rant and actual filed complaint on the topic.
I am picturing a board room full of executives giving props to the young promising engineer that figured out how to squeeze an additional row of seats onto this plane by putting them next to the lav. I would like to flush his head in the toilet that I am close enough to touch from my seat.
Airlines should release more of these … and let the people know what happened in the end.
- Have something nice to say about Continental Airlines? Share it here
- Fuck Continental Airlines never got off the ground
- Update: Continental Airline’s Seat 29E Complaint breaks in the mainstream press … CNN, Fox promise non-stop coverage …
- An American Airlines flight horror story: Three bags lost in two months
- Happy about Southwest Airlines? Share your experience here